INDICATES THAT YOU ACCEPT THESE TERMS. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THESE TERMS, PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS WEB SITE.
Acceptance of Terms
Ownership and Copyright
All data, information and materials contained in the Web site, including but not limited to, text, images, photographs, illustrations, graphic material, audio and video clips, digital downloads, data compilations, or other copyrightable elements, and the selection and arrangements thereof are the property of TJC, its affiliates, and its content suppliers, and are protected, without limitation, pursuant to HKSAR and foreign copyright, trademark and other applicable laws. The compilation (i.e. the collection, arrangement, assembly and design) of all content on this Web site is the exclusive property of TJC and protected by HKSAR and international copyright, trademark and other applicable laws. All software used on this Web site is the property of TJC or its software suppliers and protected by HKSAR and international copyright, trademark and other applicable laws. The content and information on the Web site may be used as provided for in the TOU. Any other use, including the reproduction, modification, or creation of derivative works, distribution, transmission, republication, display, or performance, of the content on this Web site is strictly prohibited.
Claims of Copyright Infringement 512
In the event that you believe your work has been copied and is accessible on this Web site in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, you agree to immediately notify us by emailing us at HK@tjc.org.hk of any claimed copyright infringement. You further agree to provide us the following information as required by the Online Copyright Infringement Liability Limitation Act of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, Title 17, U.S.C. 512.
1. Your physical or electronic signature or that of a person authorized to act on behalf of you, the purported owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed,
2. Identification of the copyright or work claimed to have been infringed, or a multiple copyrighted work at the Web site or covered by a single notification, or a representative list of such works at the Web site,
3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material,
4. Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, the complaining party, or the person authorized to act on your behalf,
5. A statement that you, the complaining party, have a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by you the copyright owner, your agent, or the law, and
Trademarks and Service Marks
TJC is trademark of True Jesus Church in U.S and other countries. Other TJC graphics, logos, and service names are trademarks or service marks of TJC. TJC's trademarks may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not TJC's, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among viewers or in any manner that disparages or discredits TJC. All other trademarks on the Web site are the property of their respective owners.
Personal and Non-Commercial Use Limitation
The Web site is owned and operated by TJC. TJC hereby grants you a personal, non-commercial, non-exclusive, non-assignable and non-transferable privilege to use and display the material contained in the Web site. You may view, print and download portions of material from the different areas of the Web site solely for your own non-commercial use. You may make (1) one machine readable copy, (2) one backup copy, and (3) one print copy of any portions of material downloaded from different areas of the Web site solely for your personal, non-commercial use. Such privilege is granted provided that you do not change, falsify or delete any copyright, trademark, attributions, legends, and other proprietary notices or designations contained in the original materials and on downloaded materials. This permission does not extend to materials owned by other content or software providers that appear on the Web site. Modification of the Web site contents or use of the Web site contents for any other purpose is a violation of TJC copyright and other proprietary rights.
You agree that you will not disassemble, reformat, decompile, reverse engineer or otherwise modify the material of this Web site. Furthermore, you agree not to alter, copy, reproduce, post, transmit, distribute, publish, make available, rent, sell, license, create derivative works from, or publicly display, perform, or distribute or otherwise use any information, contents, software obtained from the Web site for any public or commercial purpose without the prior written permission of TJC. For purposes of this TOU, any use of these materials on any other Web sites or networked computer environment for any purpose is expressly prohibited. The materials at this Web site are copyrighted and any unauthorized use of any materials at this Web site may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws. If you breach any of these terms, your privilege to use this Web site automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any downloaded or printed materials.
Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
No Endorsements of Links
Hypertext links to third party Web sites is available on the Web site. You understand that, except for information, materials, and Web sites clearly identified as being prepared by us, we do not operate, control or endorse the content, messages, products or information found in any other Web sites which are offered by third parties that are not affiliated with us, and we specifically disclaim any liability with regard to these Web sites. We do not endorse, sponsor, recommend, or otherwise verify the accuracy, completeness, truthfulness or reliability of any information provided on these third party Web sites. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the availability of any such Web sites and we are not responsible or liable for any such Web site, or the content on such Web site, or the Web site(s) offered by such Web site. Under no circumstances will we be responsible for any loss or damage resulting from your use of any such Web site or any content posted on such Web site or transmitted from such Web site. Any links to other Web sites are provided for convenience only. You need to make your own decisions regarding your interactions or communications with any such Web site. You understand further that the Internet contains unedited materials some of which are sexually explicit, violent, harmful, or may be offensive to you. You assume total responsibility and risk for your use of the Internet. We have no control over and accept no responsibility whatsoever for such materials. Furthermore, we are not responsible for any errors, omissions, alternation of transmissions or data in such communications or for hyperlinks embedded in messages.
Code of Conduct
You agree to use the Web site only to post, send and receive messages and material that are proper and, when applicable, related to the viewing of the Web site or a particular Communication Service. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using the Web site, you will NOT:
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Post or transmit to or from this Web site any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, or other material that would violate any law.
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
- Upload, or otherwise make available, files that contain images, photographs, software or other material protected by intellectual property laws, including, by way of example, and not as limitation, copyright or trademark laws (or by rights of privacy or publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consent to do the same.
- Use any material or information, including images or photographs, which are made available through the Web site in any manner that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other proprietary right of any party.
- Upload files that contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another's computer or property of another.
- Post or transmit any advertising, promotional materials or any other solicitation to other users of the Communication Service or offer to sell or buy any goods or service.
- Download any file posted by another user of a Communication Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally reproduced, displayed, performed, and/or distributed in such manner.
- Falsify or delete any copyright management information, such as author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
- Restrict, disrupt or inhibit any other user from connecting to, using and enjoying the Web site or Communication Web site.
- Interfere with the proper working of the Web site, impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Web site's infrastructure, compromise the security of the Web site, render the Web site inaccessible to others, or otherwise cause damage to the Web site or any content contained on the Web site.
- Disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Communication Service or attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Web site or computer systems or networks connected to the Web site through any means
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable for any particular Communication Service.
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and mailing addresses.
- Use any robot, spider, Web site search/retrieval application, or other manual or automatic device or process or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Web site or any content to retrieve, index, "data mine," harvest, collect or use information about users of the Web site or your Web site without their express consent.
- Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any content transmitted through Web site or develop restricted or password-only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to from another accessible page).
- Use your home page (or directory) as storage for remote loading or as a door or signpost to another home page.
- Restrict or otherwise interfere with the use of the Web site (including without limitation any interference by means of "hacking" or "cracking" or defacing any portion of the Web site) or disobey any requirements of any networks connected to message boards or Web site.
- Violate any applicable local, state, national or international laws or regulations.
- Create a false identity for any purpose including misleading others or make posts with the intent to harass, abuse, threaten, impersonate any other individual or entity, disseminate obscene, defamatory, indecent, harmful, libelous, unlawful and/or other objectionable material and/or information.
- Express or imply that any content or materials you make, submit or post are endorsed by TJC; impersonate or otherwise misrepresent any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a TJC official, forum leader, guide or host, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Gain unauthorized access to the Web site other users' accounts or computers connected to the Web site though password mining or other means.
- Use, download or otherwise copy, or provide (whether or not for a fee) to a person or entity any directory of users of the Web site or other user or usage information or any portion thereof.
Materials Provided to Us or Posted at the Web site
We do not claim ownership of the information or materials you provide to us (including feedback and suggestions) or post, upload, input or submit to any other Web site or its associated Web sites for review by the general public, or by the users of any public or private community (each a "Submission" and collectively "Submissions"). However, by posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting ("Posting") your Submission to the Web site you are granting TJC, its affiliated organizations and necessary sub licensees royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide permission to use your Submission in connection with the operation of their Internet businesses (including, without limitation, all TJC and its affiliates' Web sites), including, without limitation, the license rights to copy, reproduce, disclose, distribute, incorporate, create derivative works of, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, modified, translate and reformat your Submission, including, without limitation, all data, images, sounds, text, ideas, and other information or materials embodied therein; to publish your name in connection with your Submission; and the right to sublicense such rights to any supplier of the Web site.
No compensation will be paid with respect to the use of your Submission, as provided herein. We are under no obligation to post or use any Submission you may provide and we may remove any Submission at any time in our sole discretion.
By Posting a Submission you warrant and represent that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to your Submission as described in this TOU including, without limitation, all the rights necessary for you to provide, post, upload, input or submit the Submissions.
In addition to the warranty and representation set forth above, by Posting a Submission that
contains sound ("Audio"), images, photographs, pictures or that is otherwise graphical in whole
or in part ("Images"), you warrant and represent that
(1) you are the copyright owner of such
Audio and Images, or that the copyright owner of such Audio and Images has granted you permission
to use such Audio and Images or any content and/or Audio and Images contained in such Audio and
Images consistent with the manner and purpose of your use and as otherwise permitted by these Terms
of Use and the Web site,
(2) you have the rights necessary to grant the licenses and sublicenses described in the TOU, and
(3) that each person depicted in such Audio and Images, if any, has provided consent to the use of the
Audio and Images as set forth in the TOU, including, by way of example, and not as a limitation, the
distribution, public display and reproduction of such Audio and Images.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless TJC, its officers, directors, employees, affiliates, licensors, suppliers and any third party information providers to the Web site from any and all third-party claims, liability, damages, expenses, and/or costs (including without limitation attorneys' fees) arising from your use of the Web site including without limitation any claim of libel, defamation, violation of rights of privacy or publicity, loss of service by other users and infringement of intellectual property or other rights, your any activity related to your account (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing the Web site using your account, your failure to comply with the TOU, your infringement, or your violation of any applicable law.
General Disclaimers, Exclusion of Damages, and Limitation of Liability
We make no representations and warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the Web site, including without limitation Web site's suitability, reliability, availability, timeliness, accuracy and completeness of the information, materials, software, products, and graphics. We provide the Web site, including without limitation all information, materials, software, products, and graphics "as is" without warranty of any kind. We disclaim all warranties and conditions, express or implied, with regard to the Web site, including without limitation all information, materials, software, products, Web site and graphics, including all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement or warranties of intellectual property.
It is solely your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness and usefulness of all opinions, advice, merchandise and other information provided on the Web site. We do not warrant that the Web site will be uninterrupted or error-free or that defects in the service will be corrected. The Web site and the services it contains within are provided on an "as is, as available" basis.
You also understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that the service or the content of the Web site will be uninterrupted or error free, or that any content, information and other materials accessible through the Web site will be free of infection or viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other harmful components or code that manifests contaminating or destructive properties to computer software and hardware. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to the Web site for the reconstruction of any lost data. The information, software, products included in or available through the Web site may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically added to the information herein. We may make improvements and/or changes to the materials at the Web site, or to the products and prices described in them at any time without notice to you.
Some jurisdictions do not permit the exclusion or limitation of implied warranties or the exclusion of certain types of damages. Therefore, if and only if required by applicable law, some of the foregoing exclusions may not apply to you. In these jurisdictions, our liability is limited and warranties are excluded to the greatest extent permitted by law.
We may investigate and take appropriate legal action against anyone who violates any of the provisions of this TOU, including without limitation, barring violators from use of the Web site and pursuing civil, criminal and/or injunctive redress. You agree that in a civil action, we may obtain full recovery of all damages we suffer and may also obtain punitive and consequential damages.
This Web site is administered by TJC from its offices in HKSAR. TJC makes no representation that materials at this Web site are appropriate or available for use outside the HKSAR, and access to them from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited. Further, use of the Web site is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these terms and conditions, including without limitation this paragraph. You may not use or export or re-export the materials at this Web site or any copy or adaptation in violation of any applicable laws or regulations including without limitation HKSAR export laws and regulations. If you choose to access this Web site from outside HKSAR, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws. These Terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of HKSAR, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws. You hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of courts in HKSAR in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of the Web site.
The TOU shall remain effective until terminated in accordance with its own terms. You agree that TJC, in its sole discretion, may terminate your use of the Web site, and remove and discard any content within the Web site, at any time and for any reason. You agree that any actions taken under this Section may be effective without prior notice to you.